• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Wondering About A One Of A Kind Item

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got White Cloud's Tooth from an Atl event the other night and I just wondered what it might be worth. I know the real value is only what someone might be willing to pay, but I just wondered how much value comes from the 1 of a kind part. Compared to the other items dropped its not that great, Its just a grey dagger with the name above. Im not looking to sell because I like to collect rares but I like to know the values of what I own.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems dumb to let me know that what I already said is the answer... I knew it was, thats why I said it. I know no one can give me a exact price, Im looking for a estimate. The top rare collectors know what they would be willing to pay for the item and thats all I wanna know.

D

DVI

All things considered I probably wouldn't be willing to offer more than 50-75m.

The reasons being.

- The graphic is small and with the color grey it may be difficult to see while
displayed.
- You can't hold it if youre a mage.
- The name doesn't particuarly interest me.
- Also, while I haven't seen the exact color there's a fair chance its
reproducable with tokuno pigments.

I'm sure there may be some who would be willing to offer more, but that is simply my point of view on it.