• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wolfman.....

Robtsan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
before I try to contact a gm, maybe you guys can help.....my char on origin, turns into a wolf after on line. I do not get why....nothing I have instigated.....can't turn him back....just happens during play....who's up???

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This is my most enjoyed question in a long time. Can you imagine suddenly being turned into a huge wolf and have no idea why? I get it, I would likely be one to forget a little detail like a sash. Thanks for posting a great WTF moment. We all have them.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep. While wearing a Bloody Sash, every in game night at Midnight, it'll turn you into a Werewolf, until 6:00 AM. 2 Hours IRL is 24 hours in game.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Bloody Sash, that sounds pretty cool! I'll take it! What the hell... Big majik flippers ftw I still like the beat up ring, that imp looking thing is adorable. So if you wore all 3 what happens?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had no idea the sash did that, just bought it because it looked neat. Spent two weeks trying to figure out wtf was going on, then some kind stranger was kind enough to tell me :)