• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wizard101 new pets test

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you can train your pet. It cost alot of gold to mix. It goes from baby to epic. The traits are detemined by what you train them on derby and maze cannon game and dance.

S

soupandquackers

I have been hearing about it and I don't like it very much. I have three grandmasters now and sadly I don't really miss TT all that much.

L

Little Sadie

I have been goofing off in the new pet area since it came out. Nothing else to really do until the new world comes. Anyway, I took a week and farmed for some new pets. I finally got the Ianthine, the Crabling, and the Myth Leperchaun. I did train my level 48 Stormzilla and Wraith to Ancient the other day. I am going to breed them together and see if I get some of the higher traits they each have. They also can make a completely new type of pet if I'm lucky. Something tells me I will get a baby wraith and storm pet again. LOL!

I do think it's overpriced. Each level 48 pet costs me 98k gold to do one. I am still getting coin on the wraith one so I can breed them together. I have bred lesser pets and the cost was still over 50k each. It's something to do while waiting for the new world but is costly. Hopefully they will come down in price eventually but I doubt it.

S

soupandquackers

I haven't farmed for any new pets but I have been training my wraith, it's only an adult though. I will never breed them, it costs way too much. Im alot more willing to buy a mount or school based house.