• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

With Cybernickel no longer xferring gold

K

Khaza

I'm trying to talk my old guild into coming over to Siege

Anyone know of a trustworthy source to xfer some funds from another shard to help them start up??

I

imported_mo'gluk

I think without a broker your going to have to do it the hard way... WAKA did it you can too

R

Roentgen

I know Lynn and maybe Africanus from Tradespot used to xshard, their rates really sucked though...but maybe better than nothing...

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

When I start playing Siege again... I will be able to.

I've transfered a lot of gold out of Siege and will continue to do so because I pretty much have everything on siege and plenty of stocks to last me foreeeeever.

So if you'll be patient... I might start again. I did a good amount of xfering when a lot of people came over to EVO... but we'll see.

I think it depends on how fast my cousins char gets done...

G

Lynn is a dirty rotten no good unscroupulous individual that I wouldn't trust with my discarded nail clippings and any of her associates are questionable at best. You are far better far earning your way then dealing with the likes of anyone from tradespot