• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Wisps and peculiar cactus

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to do a search for this but for some reason everytime I try, it times out. So if this has been asked previously, I applologize.

I was killing Wisps this evening, which according to the chart on stratics is in group 4 and is supposed to drop Cattails, Poppies, Spider Tree, Water Lilies and of course the chance for Cocoa Tree. After I got done I used poppy dust and ID'd the seeds and over 50% of the seeds I collected were "peculiar cactus" and according to the chart, those are from group 1 monsters.

Is anyone else having that problem? Is this a known bug?

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted on a similar issue before - about seed shenanigans on Tsuki Wolves. I don't recall 100% what it was, and tbh, since I have reached my quota on the seeds that I wanted, I stopped collecting peculiars.

Hmmm... come to think of it, it did involve a reversal of seed drops involving Tsuki's and Wisps... I was getting Spider Trees from the wolves, en masse.