• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event "Wish You Were Here" (Thursday, 8pm UK Time)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When I first joined Europa last year I couldn't have predicted I'd be arranging such an event - EM Emile Layne was one of those EMs who were just part of the furniture in the office, always there to turn to for advice, inspiration and a good laugh. His departure from the program is a great shame and I personally wish him the very best of luck in his future. This past week I have been unsure how to proceed, I felt we HAD to acknowledge his time on Europa which was the most of any EM here.

SO! I'd like to invite everyone to an evening to thank Emile for his time on Europa, And using Aron's fantastic idea we'll continue with his memories book which shall be locked down at the EM Museum. Whilst Emile won't be there in person I'm sure we can make it feel like he is by sharing the various stories from his many, many events.

If you wish to add a message to the memories book, please write it in a blank book and we'll collect them up on Thursday.

When? Thursday 16th May at 8pm UK Time
Where? EM Museum (Gate at the EM Hall in Britain)