• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] WINNER ANNOUNCED FOR THE FREE LUNA HOUSE LOCATED NORTH WEST JUST OUTSIDE LUNA WALLS

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There were 26 valid Bidders for the Free Luna House Giveway mentioned on the Atlantic Trade Boards here:

http://stratics.com/community/threa...ed-north-west-just-outside-luna-walls.299452/

The Winner Is Entry #9

I elected to use this WEBSITE random generator to determine the winner.

Congratulations to BlazNstar on Stratics aka Red Star of Pacific, you just won the Luna House on Atlantic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From May 14th until May 21st, Players who stop by my Silent Auction House located south of Zento Bank on Atlantic can DROP A BOOK with their contact information in my mailbox, and have a chance to win this Luna House pictured below. I will assign a number to each book dropped off in the order it was received, and on Wednesday May 22nd, I will roll a real life 100 sided dice piece, which ever number it lands on correlated to the specific book number will be the winner, and I will announce the WINNER of this Luna House on May 22nd. Please only one entry per ICQ number and Stratics name for a chance of two entries per person.

Players can also reach my Auction House from teleporters at my NorthWest Luna House and Nabin's East Gate Vendor House.

This opportunity for this free giveaway is brought to you by Nails Warstein, Host of the Atlantic Silent Auction House in Zento where on any given Saturday you can find items available to bid on in a silent auction. This week I have the following Auction listed here on the Stratics Forum:

http://stratics.com/community/threa...saturday-may-18th-2013-at-7-00-pm-est.299410/

The Free House Giveaway Is Sponsored By Leonidas of Atlantic. Who graciously donated this rare location so that some special player may enjoy it for the Rares Festival, sell it, place vendors, enjoy as their new home, or to do whatever they wish with it. Thank you all for participating, and good luck!

LUNA HOUSE LOCATED NORTHWEST OUTSIDE LUNA WALLS

PLEASE DROP YOUR BOOKS OFF HERE AT MY MAILBOX AT MY SILENT AUCTION HOUSE IN ZENTO SOUTH OF ZENTO BANK

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Currently there are 12 Valid Bids.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasnt this for sale at 200 mil? jut curious if this is the same house?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
wasnt this for sale at 200 mil? jut curious if this is the same house?
Yes originally for sale at 200m with a buyout of 300m, but it wasn't available that long, and wasn't really promoted. The owner decide they rather just give it away to someone who could really use it.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Only 7 Hours left to enter. Just 17 valid entries so far. Winner will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just dropped a book in, hope I'm not too late! :)