• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Winky here! (I'm back!)

W

Winky

After nearly a year long absence from toontown, the urge to throw pie at some cogs finally got back to me. That and life took a turn for the better for once.:stretcher: While I'm not that strong of a toon (Yet!) I'd love to get back in the groove of toontown!

Doubt anyone remembers me, I was with you all for a while before I had to cancel my subscription.

So lets teach those cogs a lesson eh? :popcorn:
Hopefully I see you all in game! :)

Winky
60 Laugh Brown mouse.
Toonup lvl 4
Trapless.
Lure lvl 4
sound lvl 3
Throw lvl 5 (Almost to the B-day cake )
Squirt lvl 4
Soon to have drop.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WB Winky!
We still do our Sunday night boss runs. We meet in Kooky Grove @ 7pm EST in the normal spot in Lighthouse lane for beanfest. Hope to seeya there!

W

Winky

Thank you all for the welcomes, I'd love to come to the beanfest only problem is I can't contribute.. Not even sure how it works.

Off! To the Toontown Guides! :mf_prop:

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wb sorry i am little slow get to the forum. I have too many forums to get to lol.