• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wingless Gargoyles in Minoc?

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Has anyone else noticed two "Wingless" Gargoyles outside the Minoc city mine with a bag on the ground?? This is on Baja in Trammel. I'm pretty sure this is new as of a couple days ago. Is this part of some event or some in-game quest I have yet to start? I just found it rather odd, since I've never seen these creatures before and I'm pretty sure they weren't there until just a couple days ago as I've been frequenting this area. Talked to a few people on other shards and they are not there.

Attachments

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think they are from a previous EM event.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were a "decoration request" from a previous governor.
Initially they had a lunch in that bag, ribs, but the EM did not know how to make them inedible so someone ate that.
They also had gargoyle pickaxes but those seem to have disappeared.
They do not talk.
Most of the other decorations from that time have since disappeared.

I took a look around and these are still in the Minoc environs:
Michelle, basket
Pike Guard 1
Pike Guard 2
Hatchet, boots, logs
Bag (had liquor bottle in it, now empty)
Arrow
Shoes
Two winglesses, bag, (ribs, gargoyle pickaxes are gone)
Elf Guard
Boots

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Thanks for the good information everyone. That makes sense. So much has changed since I last played UO, trying to keep up with all of the changes!

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Also, since you seem to really be in the know! Just a little further south from there, there is a bunch of black flowstones. I'm guessing this is another previous governor decoration thing?
So much has changed since I last played and I'm trying to get in the know about comings and goings in my old hometown of Minoc.

Stratics Flowstones.JPG