• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] wind spirit, non replica

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
friend is selling this soon. he has no idea of its worth. i havent seen for sale before. ty for responses.

upload_2020-1-1_11-10-33.png

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are you wanting to sell it OP?
friend of mine is sellng on auction safe. can talk with him about price. we just had no idea because we dont see around much. let me knw time and place to meet atl and can show his place. he doesnt post here

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
friend of mine is sellng on auction safe. can talk with him about price. we just had no idea because we dont see around much. let me knw time and place to meet atl and can show his place. he doesnt post here
Thank you, I found it via VS. If he would like to negotiate a price I will be happy to talk to him. My ICQ is @ Superflea or my discord is Superlea #2326