• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wind Azul Natural Dye

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do have to get a seed for It,to grow,and clip up?? Or Is it loot on monster?? Any Information would be helpful on It. Thank You

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's from Bulk Order Deeds, someone that fills bods could be more specific as to which bod/skill it comes from than I could.

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's from Bulk Order Deeds, someone that fills bods could be more specific as to which bod/skill it comes from than I could.
Ah ok! Thanks
Crazed Zealot ,that answers my question. I guess I'll figure out the rest..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do have to get a seed for It,to grow,and clip up?? Or Is it loot on monster?? Any Information would be helpful on It. Thank You
Lesser potions or regular potions BOD. Should be one on a vendor. Or holler in chat.