• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Win 7 and the EC

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just bought a laptop with win 7 64 bit and am trying to play the EC and I have noticed a bug with mine, it might be a simple fix but my chat window does not show the last line of text so if I type something in game I cannot see it in the chat window until someone else says something or I get a system message. The same thing happened when someone else says something. It did not happen to me when I was using vista 64 bit.

Mantyss_LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was this problem resolved, and if so, how?

I'm experiencing the same issue with the EC and Windows 7.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Was this problem resolved, and if so, how?

I'm experiencing the same issue with the EC and Windows 7.
Sorry, I figured it out a week after the original post and forgot to post for others. It was the chat time stamp. When I turned it off, I had no issues. As soon as I turned time stamp back on, I lost the last line of text again.