• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wimpy BTH

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can not believe how wimpy BTH guild is.

i was doing despise rat and in runs this BTH red.
attacks me while im in the middle of the spawn, THEN RUNs away and when i finally get him red lined he uses that cheat/hack/exploit to leave the island and straight out of the dungeon.

unreal.
bad form Red Balls, really weak.
ive seen some lame sauce moves over the years but jumping a fella then running THEN using a exploit to get away when you get owned.... that is just bad form.
there is some pride in being red.
there is pride in shutting someone down.
what you do is just weak sauce.

i was tempted to come back with my actual pvp'r and put you down, but then i thought whats the use, you will just leave AGAIN via your little exploit.

if and when you ever grow some balls there Mr Red Balls, you drop me a line and ill be more then happy to come dance again with ya.