• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Willing to buy RARES - Atlantic (UPDATED)

Ramadash

Visitor
Hello all!

I am looking for the following items on Atlantic, anyone have any for sale?

1. Full Set Coal or ZOG Cabal Platemail Armor (Hue 1109)
As a returning player from 99 I remember zog armor fondly and would love to have a set in my home! Thanks to some helpful members i found out Coal armor is basically the same thing, so either are acceptable.

3. Jack Frost Staff
Ive always been a nut glacial stuff. I read the latest update that specifically mentions the non Glacial Staffs, but not this one being banned. Obv if it is, my mistake and I'll delete this and my dream. I'd also be interested in any other rare glacial items I do not have (i have a spellbook, hair dye, black pearl and a few other rares)

4. Goblin Finger Paint

5. Glacial HUE 1152 Giftbox

View attachment 145679

Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:

Beleth

Visitor
Im an old returning player who started in 1999. I remember Lord Reeves Vonador wearing ZOG armor on the brit bank roof. Not to be confused with the green "ZOG" cloth.

Are there still pieces/set available of this on Atlantic?

It is Hue #1109 which I know is now "Shadow Dancer Black" so I'm not sure if the original platemail still exists.
I had a set in the early 2000s on Atlantic that was in a tower when it collapsed. A large group was at the collapse so im sure it survived that but to most people it would have just looked like a non-gm shadow suit and gotten trashed.

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it the 1109 you’re after? Or specifically the seer plate? You might have better luck finding coal armor.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So it looks like this would be indistinguishable from non-GM marked coal armor. That would be your best bet to reassemble a suit.

Coal armor can range from 600M to 2P+ depending on how it's marked. Individual pieces are pretty reasonable, you might do better trying to assemble the set this way.

Ramadash

Visitor
Bump! changed title and added new rares, so i don' tkeep making new threads. thanks so much to this great welcoming community

Ramadash

Visitor
Looking for :

Sandals Hue #2699
Cloak or cloth Hue 2697

to complete an invasion set. I paid 35M on a vendor for the a cloak on ATL that was labeled as 2697 and it was 2696, couldn't check until bought. scam-ola, and can't find any more. help

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for :

Sandals Hue #2699
Cloak or cloth Hue 2697

to complete an invasion set. I paid 35M on a vendor for the a cloak on ATL that was labeled as 2697 and it was 2696, couldn't check until bought. scam-ola, and can't find any more. help
i put a 2697 on my vendor for 10m. basically just looks gray. i put your name up, Ramadash so you can vendor search it

1cloak.png

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have the gift box on Atl. What are you paying for it?