• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Will we see EODON Treasure Maps in the future

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Eodon seems empty and lacking so I am hoping that they add more things in the future. I really hope that they add in treasure maps and very
LOL

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ouch! it would be funny fighting the chest spawn with the rough eodon terrain.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I can't wait to fight 50k hitpoint dinosaurs to dig a chest, oh boy. *note sarcasm*

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wonder which special dungeon fish can be caught there? After all, Eodon's water is currently "dungeon" for fishing, which means that you can lobster trap on foot.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Has there been an attempt yet to catalogue which Eodon creatures drop maps (besides the ones that spawn elsewhere?)

I know that I got a level 1 map and a level 4 map from checking corpses - but I made the mistake of sleeping before writing down what the came off of. So, that means that they could have come from Volcano eles, wild tigers, or any of the Dragon Turtle spawn levels, as I was doing those two quests and the spawn during the period I got the maps.

I THINK that the level 1 was from a Wild Tiger, and the level 4 was from either an Allosaurus or Infernus, but I can't remember for sure.