• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will Turn Points be able to be Withdrawn?

• Thread starter Adder_Atl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Adder_Atl

Just wondering,....When I started turning in the rubble I did so on my mule. So now all the points asre on him..no big deal, but I'm wondering since they point values are all over the place and there is no reward, as low as 100 points. What will happen to the unused points, left in the mobs account?

I know it's a little late, but all the points should be linked to the account rather the charecter, and there should be a way to withdrawn those points that wind up not being used so that we can give/sell them to someone that is need of them.

M

Muu Bin

I suppose you could always hold onto the Reward Tickets and only redeem them when you want to select a reward. In this way you get to free up a whole lot of storage space by handing in items only to lose the space again by storing the tickets!!! Isn't that wonderful? I'm glad I thought of it first.... :party:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see what your saying. Thats an interesting problem. I guess people will just have to becareful how they turn in their points but ya that is only going to happen in a perfect world, and I know I'd miscount lol.

Ori

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Or turn in only the items to get you the points for the items you want, then when you don't have any more items to get, save the items you want, turn in the ones you don't and sell the tickets to other players on your vendor(s).

F

Fayled Dhreams

Or turn in only the items to get you the points for the items you want, then when you don't have any more items to get, save the items you want, turn in the ones you don't and sell the tickets to other players on your vendor(s).
Dermot ? clicky

topic ...yeah ... proper prior yadda yadda ... stock'em, use'em, gift'em ... not exactly a "oneway street ... if you think before you act."

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep, same stock photo for a new update to say that there isn't an update to that whole thing anytime soon.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Yep, same stock photo for a new update to say that there isn't an update to that whole thing anytime soon.
{wink} its just that I saw it on foxnews as video (not at the linky vid wise ...)
looked up and DERMOTT !!! dude! lol {wink}

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope so, i have a pitifull amount of points. The only use id get out of them is if i could sell them.