• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Will there be EM support events on Chesapeake?

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since our EM had to take family leave on June 29th. Was curious if there were any plans for a temporary or replacement EM during the 20th Anniversary Shattered Obelisk Events? Has there been an update or any word from EM that I'm missing somewhere?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Seems like in the past when that has happened Devs stepped up to run the EM part.. hopefully they will for Chessy again. Have not heard any official word on it though.

Well wishes for y'alls EM though.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Messy Anna said sumting bout dis in da meat n greet on da draknsfalz.

[NEBIROS]: Would you be able to provide an update on the status of Chesapeake's EM?
[NEBIROS]: They have been missing since the end of June...
[NEBIROS]: I'm a little worried with the 20th anniversary arc coming up

[Mesanna]: The EM on Chessy is having some medical issues

[NEBIROS]: Oh thats too bad :(

[Mesanna]: I will probably be letting him go to take care of himself and replace him soon

[NEBIROS]: Will any part of the 20th arc be EM driver, and will there be someone to temp on chessy if

[Kyronix ]: The Shattered Obelisk is driven by official fiction that will be on UO.com, and what is part of Publish 98
[Kyronix ]: The EM events are add-ons, and not the primary drivers of the arc

[Mesanna]: but yes I have volunteers to help here

[NEBIROS]: Ok, thank you :)
[NEBIROS]: i wish EM Ulric well, wherever they are
[NEBIROS]: and thank you for your time

[Mesanna]: welcome

[Kyronix ]: Keep an eye on the Town Criers as we near the start date!