• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will Stygian Abyss be for both clients?

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Marcus Blackwell

Will Stygian Abyss content be avabile content wise for the legacy client as well as for the new SA client? Been gone awhile so if this has already been answered I apologize. Also will it be shipped in a box or will it be implemented like ML was with medium to large patchs to the client and having to buy upgrade code from uogamecodes store? If the latter is the way its going to be released I hope you will have all the bugs worked out with uogamecodes by then cause after so many years of it being around I still cant order from the site therefore I have to call to order something.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it will.

-Galen's player

Personally, I find it unfortunate and a lost chance.......

Support for the 2D client should be ended with the release of Stygian Abyss to end all problems related to Scripting or at least reduce them a whole lot.

It is very sad, IMHO, to see how a good occasion like the release of Stygian Abyss is going to be, will result in a lost chance towards winning the battle against Scripting in Ultima Online.

The 2D client support should have been ended, IMHO, and Stygian Abyss content should never be released also for the 2D client.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Support for the 2D client should be ended with the release of Stygian Abyss to end all problems related to Scripting or at least reduce them a whole lot.
Scripting is only limited to the 2D client because the people can use the 2D client to go everywhere. If it couldn't, you'd see the 2D scripting tools being ported to KR.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get a sense of how many people are using KR on your shard, type "/listplayers".

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a part of the chat system (which, if you didn't know it existed, you likely would never find) ... I'm not aware of an equivalent in 2d.