• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will discoring my pet help it train?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I am a bard as well as a tamer and was wondering if I should discord my pet to help it train. Wont lowering its skills make it easier to gain? Or does that not work on pets?

Thanks.

Oh yea, also, can I change the damage type my pet does?

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes, it will help. It lowers everything except healing from my experience
All posts/reports seem to indicate that directly or indirectly it boosts healing very much, esp past 110-115. Been there done that. Works even though the healing skill does now show decrease with disco.

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Discoing your pet will GREATLY help the training process of your pet. In my experience its particularly useful when you train skills like healing or the "magic skills". I wouldn't personally work on a pet if i hadn't my bard-tamer ;)