• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item Will be trading the 20th anni tokens- all shards

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will have 2-3 accounts ....5-6 chars on each and every shard...dependant on the look of the new crimson dragons will depend on amount of accounts i reopen of course....this is not rocket science is it...although to the devs maybe it is....big money spinner for the UO coffers if the devs play there cards right....but will they???

obvoiusly i WILL NEED THE FULL SET OF 30...my OCD wont allow it not

677577087 THP - LandStalker General

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was frst to post this will be reaping the accounts in in next few days.. really aint had much uo time.. but will deffo need to make the full sets.. as UO is only about full sets knowadyas.. and ive got full sets from 1997...so it would be most rude not to continue with the real hard core challenge.... lolz soft em event collectors = time to move over for the real boys/ girls to ply there anniversary trade sets....