• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wildfire question.....

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1 point per drop , correct. All are worth the same , 1 point

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
point value yes but trade value and gold no.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The skull for bone suit collectors and the plate helm are the rarest drops so you could prob trade either for 5 (10+ on ATL) misc drops. The female leather pieces are also worth more than normal drops.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The skull for bone suit collectors and the plate helm are the rarest drops so you could prob trade either for 5 (10+ on ATL) misc drops. The female leather pieces are also worth more than normal drops.
They aren't rarer then anything else they are just the most wanted ones.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People collect all the drops the plate set and bone set are what most people collect. My self I go for everything including female and the helms for the human / elf. Same chance anything will drop its JUST A BIG LIST.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They aren't rarer then anything else they are just the most wanted ones.
I question this.

Between three of us in my guild we have gotten 600+ drops. Not even one head piece that matches a set or female leather/studded chest piece.

Yet we can get six plate legs or five leather gorgets?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When you factor in how many items are in the pool of "drops" yes... they are no rarer than any other piece... the RNG as you all know is cursed as hell... and can sometimes drop the same item over and over... which is insane... but you also have to take into account all the various people in the dungeon on all the various shards getting drops and it is completely RANDOM... I'm sure nothing is coded to be more "rare" than anything else...

And YES more people want sets of Plate and Bone...

I had always started collecting plate sets because those are what was dropping with the invasion armor WAY back ages ago that I was collecting... still have the crimson red set that I struggled to get all those years ago... I'm pretty sure that's what started it.

Anyway... they aren't any more rare than anything else they are just more desired. And if you take into account the vast amount of armor .... you can see why it's hard to get specific pieces.

segmentman

Adventurer
I question this.

Between three of us in my guild we have gotten 600+ drops. Not even one head piece that matches a set or female leather/studded chest piece.

[/QGood for you guys.....lil ol me has 8.....lol, I try..

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I question this.

I have asked the Devs once cant remember if it was on test or at a M&G all Armor but dragon Armor is in the list of drops. its all a roll of the dice. the only things that effect the outcome are as follows

1: Race effect it that if you are Garg you only get Garg drops, Human and Elf's get Human and Elf,
2: Luck effects the amount of drops
3: Females tend to get more female drops but Have got female drops on male.

With weapons and Armor added to the list you have somewhere close to 200 possible drops. Now number the items 1 to 200 and roll the dice just like the RNG does its not going to land on the same number all the time.

I think there is a system with the code 1 to 50 ring/bracelet, 51 to 100 weapon, 101 to 200 Armor then add in a roll for what type of weapon and Armor.

~~~ Rolls RNG dice lands on 101 to 200~~~ Armor drop will appear now roll for what slot will appear ~~Rolls RNG dice lands on 75 head slot~~ now roll for head slot ~~rolls dice~~ lands on leather cap.

most likely that is how the system works I think.