• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wildfire Lantern Durability

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got the Wildfire Lantern and equipped it? It shows 255/255 Durability but some artifacts show Durability but it always remains at 255 (such as Minax sandals). 100 turn-in's is too expensive to hang on a wildfire armored mannequin so I would want to carry it but not have to repair it constantly. Thank you in advance!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Has anyone got the Wildfire Lantern and equipped it? It shows 255/255 Durability but some artifacts show Durability but it always remains at 255 (such as Minax sandals). 100 turn-in's is too expensive to hang on a wildfire armored mannequin so I would want to carry it but not have to repair it constantly. Thank you in advance!
Why would you carry it over hooks shield?

Kir

Journeyman
Why would you carry it over hooks shield?
Yea, I'm questioning what's the Wildfire Lantern for, apart from getting all items or the colour.... :scholar:

To be fair, I don't know how to play mage...

Other than that, would love to know if it has hidden self repair too.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
What is the trouble to repair a repairable and pofable item?
Gosh, you people are so lazy. Don't have parry, and you shield slot item will need repair once per year may be.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I only ask because i feel any who needs the sdi not going to drop hooks the other mods no way make it worth the sdi loss now it could have 1 sdi IF it was a 3/2 4 mana regen...if you get my drift