• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Wildfire Cloth, Makers Mark

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fyi people got the cloth from using a salvage bag on "mark of wildfire" masks. not sure if it can still be done, but you got 6 cloth per mask at 120 tailor. if you have a mask you could try it on test center. i know they were cheaper at the time, but around 600m per mask on atlantic now. id also be careful if you care about gold, because theres a good chance these could be released again in a future event.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
fyi people got the cloth from using a salvage bag on "mark of wildfire" masks. not sure if it can still be done, but you got 6 cloth per mask at 120 tailor. if you have a mask you could try it on test center. i know they were cheaper at the time, but around 600m per mask on atlantic now. id also be careful if you care about gold, because theres a good chance these could be released again in a future event.
I was told it was patched out within a few days, I haven’t personally tried it but there would presumably be a lot more of it about if it was still craftable. Despite this it remains legal to own at this moment, but you never know when people might change their mind. Beautiful if risky to have, much like my ex gf.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
so let me get this straight. all of you ****ers saw my post 5 months ago, NO one said it was exploited or said any of this ****....so NOW you decide to come on this thread to talk smack about the exploit? sounds like everyone was trying to make a buck, the exploit got fixed and now its safe to talk about.

are there no legit rare dealers in this game? are you all just here to troll and rip people off?
literally no reason to get on and post any of those messages other then to gaslight and piss people off.
good job, it worked.

delete this thread, it has no reason to continue.
I don't think anyone was saying it was an exploit. Weren't we also able to cut up clothes before like Leprechaun stuff and Invasion cloaks?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told it was patched out within a few days, I haven’t personally tried it but there would presumably be a lot more of it about if it was still craftable. Despite this it remains legal to own at this moment, but you never know when people might change their mind. Beautiful if risky to have, much like my ex gf.
they put no-cut on the actual drops, like the cloth gargoyal items but not the reward masks.