• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wild Tiger

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wild Tiger - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

They are a 2 > 5 slot pet.

Doesn't matter what starting stats they have. Find one the color you want.

I have 1186 points to go on this one. Unless you scroll it up you are going to have to do some planning on the last stage in order to get down to 0 points. Get out your calculator!

Another 100% physical damage pet. They come with Bleed and Grasping Claw.

The resistances only allow 3 to be 80.

You can add one Special Move and the Magicical Ability Poison. Cats have dirty penetrating teeth.

Those are your only choices. I'm seeing a pattern here with Eoden creatures.

They are a good pet. They have great fighting graphics. They are easier to train than a 2 slot nightmare.

Wild Tiger.png

I put the 120 Focus and Meditation on because I think this is a keeper.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been working on a white tiger based on your info, and every time I load this post, I lmao all over again @ "Cats have dirty penetrating teeth." Killing me. Thank you!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy is so much fun I can't even handle it! Meet MewTwo, my white tiger. I've got enough room to scroll him up some more but I might not even bother. This guy can take Doom spawn and the Dark Father without flinching. I died twice and he just kept on tanking DF. Never died. And he's not even fully skilled up yet!
mewtwo-whitetiger.jpg

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
We'll have to compare tigers some time Kit. For the most part, I'd say ours are very similar to each other. Although I scrolled mine a bit different then you did.

fusionx86

Visitor
Thanks for sharing, this looks like a fun and deadly pet! Is it not troublesome that they have no way to heal themselves? From Kit's description, they seem to do well without healing...? Also, how would this pet do at champ spawns solo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for sharing, this looks like a fun and deadly pet! Is it not troublesome that they have no way to heal themselves? From Kit's description, they seem to do well without healing...? Also, how would this pet do at champ spawns solo?
I haven't tried any champs with him yet. He might be a little better with goo instead of armor ignore for champ spawns, but he did fine at Doom with all of the side spawn targeting him. I rarely had to toss in a heal.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't tried any champs with him yet. He might be a little better with goo instead of armor ignore for champ spawns, but he did fine at Doom with all of the side spawn targeting him. I rarely had to toss in a heal.
They don't have area damage choices.