• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wii Music

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any of you Wii owners try Wii Music yet? I've been watching the trailers and they suckered me into ordering a copy off Amazon, should be here Friday. The review are mixed, but it looks cool as a party game.

S

soupandquackers

To me, it looks like a waste of money. Sorry but that aint my cup of tea.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You move the Wi-Mote and it makes noise, that's cool! :gee:
Actually I just wanna try it out, plus when my nephew's come over I have some new content for them. They are getting tired of Wii Sports. I'll let ya know how it is!

L

lou2700

yes,please let me know,if it's worth buying for the kids(and me too):party:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It arrived in the mail today. The game itself definately has a lot of content to it. The number of instruments you can play with is cool, up to 60 once all unlocked. You have to still pay attention to the beat of the song to actually make it sound right. I played by myself, but with a group of people doing it, it might be more fun. The $50 pricetag might be a bit much, but this is my judgement after about 2 hours of gameplay. You can make music videos out of your performance, and that feature is pretty cool. All of your already made Mii characters seem to show up in your band as well. It's definately a Wii game. If you are looking for a Guitar Hero/Rockband alternative, Wii Music isn't for you. If you want a cool game to play with people interested in music in general or if you want to get your kid into music, Wii Music is worth a try.
Elga gives Wii Music :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: out of 5!