• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Wig, Rubble Earrings, "The Wanderer" Music Gear

B

BleedUouT

Would like to know how much this is worth? Not been on game in awhile playing and been even longer since I've been here on stratics.

I would be interested in selling this item at the right price. Any information would be appreciated..Thanks.

Attachments

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Server Birth WIG

may have been a server birth also, but I know there were loot as well (mongbats maybe?) either way, they are really old.

B

BleedUouT

Sill looking for price check on Server Birth Wig.

Also Price Check on following items I found cleaning out some house stuff...

Veritae's Music Box gear "The Wanderer"

Rubble Earrings

Any information on the value of these 3 items would be appreciated. Anyone interested in purchasing any of the above items please private message me. Thanks

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Server Birth Wig 45-55 mil
Wanderer 7 mil "ish"
Rubble earings I have sold a few around the 14 - 18 mil range in the last month on a vendor

B

BleedUouT

Items are on Baja.

Sorry for reposting same stuff but cleaning out my house...

Things I have for sale...

Wig - (pic in first post)
Rubble Earrings
"The Wanderer" Music gear (Veritae's Music Box gear)
Female Sorcerer Suit (from spring cleaning)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people keep saying server birth wig (another post also) are these different than the ones that spawned? Or do people just want to call it a server birth to get more gold? ;)

but anyhow I can't price the rest and Nabin is pretty right on with the price... however, the wig is on the list of "unlimited dupes" so I'd put it closer to 15-20mil IMHO. Shame cause it is a cool item.

B

BleedUouT

I'm referring to it as a server birth because that is what I've always known it to be. I have never heard of wigs dropping from any type of monster.

**"Rare items aka True Rares usually refers to 'server birth' items that were intended to decorate the world, but were 'collected' by players over time by various methods. They can also be items that used to spawn but don't any longer (wigs, furs, no draw tiles), and items that were Holiday Gifts or from Ticket Systems." (UO Stratics - Items Catalogue: Holiday and Special items)

**Also listed as a Server Birth by Manticore in this thread: [Discussion] EM Event Items - Rubbles - Server Births.

I'm sure most anything in the game can be duped if a person knows how but usually when an item is duped there are mass amounts out there for sale, as in it appears theres an unlimited supply of them, which I have not seen with the wig. Though I am not saying they have not been duped..I do not really know in regards to that. I just know mine IS NOT a dupe, it's been in my castle in a chest since the wig first came out.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not trying to fight with you sorry. Just use to people selling things like half full jars claiming they are server births ;) because when most people find out their item spawned as a common item, monthly or bi-weekly they like to claim it's a server birth just to scam people out of gold.

anywho I said that about the list because if you google it (I'm not allowed to link here) you'll notice it's for sale on all the UO sale sites. Meaning it's one of the items that have been duped into the hundreds if not thousands. There is a "list" of items a lot of people stay away from because of that, and the wig is one of them =( . That's why I had to price check you in at around 20mil. If it wasn't for sale in an unlimited quantity I'd for sure be willing to pay 50-100mil for it (I collect pre AoS items).