• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why

G

Is it that when my horse dies it always runs off in a S.E. direction often out of view and has to be searched for? I hate that! I know all I have to do is log out then log in again, but that is a pain, and the minute I log back in my darn horse is running off again. Can this be fixed?

Also, has anyone noticed lately during pvm that your char will suddenly stop fighting? Do many monsters have the ability to stop you from fighting? This seems to happen to me all the time whether it's the Dark Father or a mummy or a Rotting corpse, just about everything it seems.

thx

I

imported_ParadoxUO

If you were in the Gauntlet fighting the DF and a bard is nearby... you WILL stop attacking... often.

I

imported_dexdash

if you use the follow comand he will follow even as a ghost, but yes it is annoying

G

My horse always does some "River Dance Steps". Its really annoying to see him mock me.

G

My Horse will always walk away, pause for a moment to look around, and run straight at the strongest creature in the area.......

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you were in the Gauntlet fighting the DF and a bard is nearby... you WILL stop attacking... often.

[/ QUOTE ]In the most recent case it was just me and a tamer that was not a bard. At least I heard no music.

I

imported_The_Dude_

This used to happen to me alot when i use my bird. If i say all kill and the person recalls or go through the gate it will happen everytime. It seems to fix itself after a little while.

I did page a gm once and tell them what was going on they fixed it. Just feed your pet often. Also my remount macro says all stop all follow me. That seems to work best.

I

imported_Spiritless

<blockquote><hr>

Is it that when my horse dies it always runs off in a S.E. direction often out of view and has to be searched for? I hate that! I know all I have to do is log out then log in again, but that is a pain, and the minute I log back in my darn horse is running off again. Can this be fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it can be fixed. However, you'll need to page a GM in-game to have this problem corrected. The cause is that it is attempting to follow or attack an invalid ID of a mob that has since unspawned or changed subserver; it will perpetually run off until a GM clears this. Definitely something that requires in-game attention.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it can be fixed. However, you'll need to page a GM in-game to have this problem corrected. The cause is that it is attempting to follow or attack an invalid ID of a mob that has since unspawned or changed subserver; it will perpetually run off until a GM clears this. Definitely something that requires in-game attention.

[/ QUOTE ]Finally! LOL TYVM