• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why World of Warcraft is Badly Designed

E

ExcavIncCenarius

Crap. disagree he seems like an anti gamer as much as an anti wower. Admittedly soo as he bitched about it being a time over skill game I quit reading. Thats a console gamers pancake. any game that requires an iota of long term strategy research and build up they cry about it.
/shrug I like my consol games as well but WoW has way more to offer when it comes to replayability.
To me once I play a single player game once . its like a book its read. but MMOs are like books that never really end. sure you may get tired of reading it and being there. but you take a break and come back later and continue the story.