• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why we need a Pre-AoS server!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was playing World of Warcraft, I was telling this guy about Ultima Online, He was like "wow this sounds sweet!" He like, wanted to play it all of a sudden.. But I told him, if you play it now, I would say you are 5 or 6 years too late.. It really stopped and made me think and kind of made me sad.. Anyone who is new to Ultima, missed out on what the rest of us got to experience, what we as veterans went through, I only wish that new players can have those same experiences, but UO today, I feel won't give a new player those same experiences... If this is true then how can I ever recommend UO to anyone ever again if they cannot have the same experiences as I did? :(

Don't really mind the title, I just couldn't think of one at the moment..

L

Loqucious

I didn't even read the body of your message to agree we need a pre-AOS server.

Status
Not open for further replies.