• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why was/is this event not posted on main log in?

G

Well? I mean, how hard can it be? Count the number of people on each server. Count the number of players that were in Moonglow? Less than %25 of the players even knew about this event. I knew, because i have learned how to play UO.

1. Log into UO site and read news.
2. Read events, after searching for them on UO site.
3. Log into Stratics, and read all post by EA Mythic
4. Log into general forums and read all current post.
5. Log into UO.

Oh, and Pets should not be able to fight each other in guard zones, even if they are in the same guild, while in Tram.

G

I think they should have posted exact days and times for all events on the main log in page at least for a week prior to anything occuring.

I love UO to death but its not like we get alot of Dev. love in game in the form of events, should we all not get a chance to experience anything new happening? At least loop it once in awhile for a few hours if all we get is short notice on exact times.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> really, Melina, given all the truly offensive posts over on UHall...

another way to communicate the event would have been that global hollering thing they do..... a few times during the day, then more frequently say, an hour or so before the actual event </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

probably the simplest reason is the answer:

they forgot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or because they couldnt be arsed to do the job properly. Thats infinately more likely.