• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why was I just attacked by a cow?

D

Dragonchilde

I was running by the ranger huts outside of Skara Brae... and a cow attacked me! Now, this wasn't a problem, really, but um... a cow?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some cows just do that for no reason. :)

Mad cow decease!

P

Phaheela

Dem cows got a bonus.. Skin em & dey got twice as much leather than normal cows.

Only seen mad cows in fel & not seen one on siege yet.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Eaten a steak recently? Tipped any cows? What are those boots made of?...

*laughs* It is a rare occurrence, but yes, it just happens sometimes.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL. I had that happen to me a couple months ago. I was confused. It was a fun little easter egg though. I think it may have even been in Haven.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I've had it happen lots. Some were without benefit of blackrock, some were. Kill 'em and skin 'em ... if BR-infected there's a bit of gold for you. Dunno on the hide increase, but it might be possible. I just don't remember.

P

Phaheela

If only that kinda thing happened more, its heck of a funny to find yourself followed by some rampaging kill hungry domesticated spawns.

L

Lunaticus

I've been campaigning for a nerf to the cow template for YEARS now! :spider:

B

Bara

Haha. This happened to me just yesterday. I was running into my tram house to log out, and was like 'was that a cow that just tried to attack me?!"

I logged back onto my crafter, and sure enough, bessy the bovine berzerker was at my doorstep, mooing in anger at me.

I was like, 'oh no, peta is sending assassins for all that leather farming i did'

T

Teeshy

LOL!

It happened to me day before yesterday too, and I kinda wondered what the hell I did THIS time that I didn't realise =P

My first thought had been mad cow disease though ;)

D

Dragonchilde

Haha. This happened to me just yesterday. I was running into my tram house to log out, and was like 'was that a cow that just tried to attack me?!"

I logged back onto my crafter, and sure enough, bessy the bovine berzerker was at my doorstep, mooing in anger at me.

I was like, 'oh no, peta is sending assassins for all that leather farming i did'
Hmm. It was my crafter that was attacked...

I wonder if they know when you've been killing all those cows?

T

T_Amon_from_work

when they see Dear Old Dad on your feet they get somewhat testy.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was running by the ranger huts outside of Skara Brae... and a cow attacked me! Now, this wasn't a problem, really, but um... a cow?
That hasn't happend to me in A long time.The first time I ever had it happen to me was when I had a brand new character that had only 52 mage(I think i was fireballing cows until I learned I could target my spellbook instead) ner the delucia bulls/cows and I had to go afk for a coffee break and when I got back my screen was mono-chrome,and only cows/bulls were near me and nothing else.Imagine the embarassment of getting pwnd by a cow.I figured at least My auto defend would kill it before it killed me.