• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique why this one not same the one on wiki?

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
the book of grimm's fairy tales is not same runebook and this one yes
I tried to check mine, but I don't know where it is lol
As the Wiki description says,
there are multiple patterns of Enhanced Tome Of Necromantic Ensourcelment,
so depending on when Exchanged the rune book that Mesananna doesn't work, there are different versions.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yours is a book graphic but is really a runebook?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This drop was so messed up that there were quite a few different variations of it.

1718843942157.png
1718843947898.png

These are all from the same event EXCEPT #2 which came before (Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment (Graphic 4030 Hue 1308) - Stratics Community Wiki Looks like my old post complaining about is still linked in the Wiki lol.

Basically the drop was broken and everytime one was given in to get "fixed" people ending up getting something different. The original drop was from a clicky and it gave out this one: Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment (without engraving) - Stratics Community Wiki

The problem being, it didnt work properly as a runebook + it had the same name was a previous drop (Which is what my original post was about). So they decided to let people turn theirs in for a new version which was supposed to both 1. Fix the runebook issue but also 2. Update the name.

But then after being "fixed" by having its graphic/name changed, a lot still weren't working properly as runebooks or werent giving the proper name change. So they got handed in again, which resulted in more color variations/graphic changes. This process repeated over the course of time and what you ended up with is all the variations we see, with some probably not even properly documented like yours.