• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Red Certificates have been lost - a fictional story (or fact? who knows)

G

Ok, so everyone completed the.. perhaps hard phase of the game (to gain the red). And the "Red Certificates" had been given out, every Red Certificate has been jolly happy!

But then, after week or less, the Orange! Much seemeingly easier phase arrived, wasn't problem, until the Red Certificates found how the Organe Certificates LOOKED LIKE! The Certificates got so jealous, that once Orange were given out! They ran away! So Maxis had to find them, they succesfully did, put them to their old owners, (plus gave them a little make-over) and Maxis sent everyone the happy news, unfortunately, in blink of an eye, the red certificates had run away, atleast most of them!

So now! Thanks to Great Maxis Developers Team! They all got caught back! And given once again back to their owners. Who knows if the certificates won't ran away again

Anyone like my story

P.S I have no idea why, but I think this is in the wrong forum, please move it if it's in wrong forum.