• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Primers arent bindable?

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why Primers arent bindable, like Scrolls of Power and SoT ?
EVERYBODY will want to get 3 lvl, cause no any bonuses to use 1 and 2 lvl ( Or i missed smth?)
1 and 2 lvl are worthless, except just for test, and it will cost 5-10k in a month.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I imagine they did not add binding because it's extra coding and testing on their part.
As far as lvl 1 and 2 being worthless, it depends on the mastery. Any spellweaving mastery level is useful for adding focus, and lvl 2 is even somewhat useful in itself under special circumstances. Level 1 Magery is possibly useful - it appears to do decent DPS (I have not tested it against plain spells yet).

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also some bonus is gained from 1 and 2 lvl ( Like passive Disarm proof for wariors masteries) , ANYWAY everybody will go for 3 lvl and therefore 1 and 2 lvl becomes 5k per scroll.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bushido and Ninjitsu low levels are good for the mana bonus too.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Primer 3's are fel bait to entertain the pkers, if they let us bind Tram primers 1 & 2 no one would entertain the pkers in fel.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You dont need to entertain the pk'ers in fel, I got a level 3 primer off the eodon spawn

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why Primers arent bindable, like Scrolls of Power and SoT ?
EVERYBODY will want to get 3 lvl, cause no any bonuses to use 1 and 2 lvl ( Or i missed smth?)
1 and 2 lvl are worthless, except just for test, and it will cost 5-10k in a month.
Grinding.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would imagine they will add the binders for it eventually, possibly in gift box reward like they have done in the past.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please for the love of god do not let it be a debacle like that damn amalgamator POS we got for combining refinements.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Primer 3's are fel bait to entertain the pkers, if they let us bind Tram primers 1 & 2 no one would entertain the pkers in fel.
Dude, get off your pedestal and stop spewing hate about fel it's entirely unnecessary. You can get lvl 3 in tram, bet you didn't know that...:pie:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, get off your pedestal and stop spewing hate about fel it's entirely unnecessary. You can get lvl 3 in tram, bet you didn't know that...:pie:
Yeah, I've read that they are a lot less available in Tram. As for fel, the pkers of fel have made their bed there the last 18 years, they can lie in it. The rest of us shouldn't have to put up with them.