• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why only 2 sims instead of 3??

• Thread starter swissmoonbeam
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

swissmoonbeam

I have 1 sim in DG, 1 sim in AV, and 3 sims in TC3, with still an empty slot. Others are able to have 3 sims in the regular cities PLUS their tc3 sims, but it will not let me create a 3rd sim in the regular cities, ONLY in tc3! I should be able to have 3 in the regular cities like everyone else.....how can we fix this problem?

Please help, because I really like TSO!

moon

G

GRINCH II

you have to delete all your sims in tc3 in order to make a 3rd sim in the regular cities. then recreate your sims in tc3 and start over again there. that is how you can get that done, i had to do it so i can have 3 sims in the regular cities and that is why i know this information.

S

swissmoonbeam

Oh no! I don't want to delete my tc3 sims! Why should I have to do that? I at least want to keep one of them. I don't mind deleting 2 of em.....i'll cry if I have to do that. Can I just move one of my tc3 sims to a regular city, then delete the other 2 tc3 sims? then move the other back to tc3?? That would be ok.

G

Or if you really do not want to delete the avatars you have now, you can wait until the new EA Land is open and merged to create a third sim then.

S

swissmoonbeam

I will be able to create a 3rd sim in the regular cities after the merge? But won't that be one of the free accts....and I won't be able to build or anything with it??

If it will be like one of my other sims,then no problem, i'll just wait.

G

Yes, as a paid subscriber, you will be able to have at least 3 regular sims (maybe 4...they are still working it out) in the new EA Land, and 6 in TC3.

Free trial accounts, will be restricted to one avatar in TC3.

S

swissmoonbeam

Oh wow, ty
Wait, but ppl now have 3 regular sims...hmmm...but after the merge, it will let me create another regular sim without deleting my tc3 sims? Oh that would be lovely!! And I thank you for it

G

why would anyone want or need 6 sims in tc3 after ealand opens? i think the only time a few sims might use tc3 sims aftr ealand opens is just to see the newr content early is all, but that only takes 1 sim.

I

imported_Spacey

This really should have been fixed. I had to delete my TC3 sims. I am still waiting on one of them to delete. It's really frustrating.

G

I think it should be fixed too. Should have been fixed, weeks/months ago actually.

It's not fair to people who are coming of age account wise to miss out on anniversary gifts because they aren't able to create in production cities and aren't getting them in TC3 either. I know they supposedly plan on redistributing gifts but, when? I've got news for some here, life does exist outside of TC3

A friend of mine only has one production city sim at this point. He had retired one sim to create in TC3 early on, then his TC sim was merged, leaving only one in production cities. Even if they plan to actually use the entitlement days for locks, people should still be able to create sims in the old cities to get ready for the merge. Just think, they could be enjoying "green free" skilling right now