• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Not Make Quests For Gaining Skills Faster??? *DELETED*

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Or maybe we could just start setting our skills like on test center. That would be really coool.

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

I think EA should sell advanced character tokens that allow you to pick whatever skills till you have your 720 skill points used.

So you can either make a 5 * legendary char or a 7 * GM char. Maybe restrict it to combat skills and leave crafting skills of the list you can pick from. (Wonder where I stole that idea :p)

It would save them money as people wouldnt need to sit around macroing, which costs EA bandwidth and they could make money as people would by tokens to make chars and get on with the game.

If your a newbie and want the experience you dont need to by a token.

Status
Not open for further replies.