• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why no 18x18 Housing Contests?

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I understand that they can't have a contest for every sized home. The 18x18 sized home seems like the best choice to be honest. I haven't been up-to-date in like 8 years with what the developers have said. Is the 18x18 under consideration?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
18 x 18 houses are already customisable, Castles and Keeps are not, so that's why they have a contest to make other designs available. The classic castle and keep are just not very practical or easy to decorate, yes some of us would have preferred a re-design of the classic interiors to fix the problems, but the Devs chose to go a different path. A re-design would have taken a lot less Dev time than going around even one set of contest buildings, my husband already sent them floor plans for the castle and keep to be fixed with very little work, I know other people did too, but they were not interested in doing it themselves.
If you just want ideas for building an 18 x 18 there are quite a few on the forums.

Sempronius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
18 x 18 houses are already customisable, Castles and Keeps are not, so that's why they have a contest to make other designs available. The classic castle and keep are just not very practical or easy to decorate, yes some of us would have preferred a re-design of the classic interiors to fix the problems, but the Devs chose to go a different path. A re-design would have taken a lot less Dev time than going around even one set of contest buildings, my husband already sent them floor plans for the castle and keep to be fixed with very little work, I know other people did too, but they were not interested in doing it themselves.
If you just want ideas for building an 18 x 18 there are quite a few on the forums.
That makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk