• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Why is there a ^*(& candy *^^ care bear guard zone in Siege

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who let this happen, why is it there is a place where a punk can stand there and mouth of and train without care in this shard. I thought this place was a PvP shard but NOOOOO you can sit in a guard zone , pathetic.

How do you true siege player allow this to exist??

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who let this happen, why is it there is a place where a punk can stand there and mouth of and train without care in this shard. I thought this place was a PvP shard but NOOOOO you can sit in a guard zone , pathetic.

There are ways around it, and who was it got your undies in a bunch anyway?

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You thought wrong, simple as that.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There has always been guard zones on Siege (at least I think so!)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
there was a time when they were disabled i believe. It was for some story arc i think.
Yes I think they was disablet in a few towns, when it was under attack from momsters.

weins201 said:
Now Siege is not all about PvP, town zones are needed, special for our crafters. And our towns are not that safe, we do have several thieves, who will make sure you not sit in guard zone with a bag of goodies and if someone really want to kill you, they may success it before someone call guards.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen marauders (pkers) come in and kill people in towns. they have accomplices that then loot that person.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
years ago I got killed by nightstalker and cheapsuit in guard zones

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
LMFAO !! WHAT GUARDS ?? As for these so-called guards!! They've never helped or saved me and I've been killed in the "zone" a few times even with a hotkey that calls the guards in one stroke. have actually been killed by guards after having been liberated of some item by some sneaky person and giving chase !!!

Ducky Momo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
LMFAO !! WHAT GUARDS ?? As for these so-called guards!! They've never helped or saved me and I've been killed in the "zone" a few times even with a hotkey that calls the guards in one stroke. have actually been killed by guards after having been liberated of some item by some sneaky person and giving chase !!!
The item in question obviously did not wish to remain with you. Set your things free Goop. If it was meant to be yours, it will come back.