• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why I still think faction titles should show in Trammel

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why I still think faction titles should show in Trammel, despite the fact that I'm no longer in Factions.

(I specify that because last time I suggested this, some said I was doing so only because I was CL of TB at the time. Now I'm not in Factions at all anymore, but still make the same argument.)

It's simple. The Shadowlords' owning a town in Felucca means Trammel gets invaded. Same for Minax. I've seen the Minax working the spawn in Trammel, so they could get a Sigil, but this of course means the town still gets invaded.

So why on earth would I rez up or heal someone in SL or Min in Trammel? It's assisting the enemy.

Only problem is right now the only way I have to tell is to either memorize, or repeatedly check, the Faction roster on UO.com.

To be clear, by "title" I don't necessarily mean rank. Those little abbreviations next to your name that currently only show in Fel would certainly do the trick.

-Galen's player

T

Turdnugget

As far as i'm aware you can't rez/heal/cure or do anything beneficial to any faction member in Trammel whether it be CoM/TB or Sl/Minax.... There was a point where you couldn't even transfer a pet to any faction member unless you were in a faction yourself.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as i'm aware you can't rez/heal/cure or do anything beneficial to any faction member in Trammel whether it be CoM/TB or Sl/Minax.... There was a point where you couldn't even transfer a pet to any faction member unless you were in a faction yourself.
That has not been true for months. Beneficial acts are allowed against Faction members, in Trammel.

This was a positive change that broadened the appeal of Factions.

-Galen's player