why dread warhorse unbonded?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

Pain_

hello ppl :) today i go to new heaven to train res on my dready. i sayd all kill few times at spellbingers and my dready unbonded me :( whats wrong? my skill 110 taming + 110 lore (real skill, without jewelry)

S

Salya Sin

Dreads are touchy... you have to feed, feed, feed... and watch their loyalty level closely. And honestly... this is one of the reasons 120 taming is necessary. One of the ONLY reasons (well and for taming Cu's).... Dreads respond better to higher taming skills than you have... being 110 means you'll have to watch even closer. Rebond and check often or it will just happen again and this pet is too valuable to risk losing. Unless you can somehow gain to at least 115 (or higher) when using your Dread, I'd stable and leave it.

That said.. this is my absolutely favorite pet in this game... I hope you can gain the points and play with such a fabulously fun pet instead of leaving it to linger in a stable. Good luck to you!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
hello ppl :) today i go to new heaven to train res on my dready. i sayd all kill few times at spellbingers and my dready unbonded me :( whats wrong? my skill 110 taming + 110 lore (real skill, without jewelry)
At 110/110 your control chance on a dread is 87.4%. I'd suggest boosting up to 115 or so skill if you can, and if you play with sound up you should hear when the dread refuses any commands. Feed the dread regularly and lore it periodically to stay on the safe side :)

Another thing... if a pet refuses a command, then refuses it again, you're safest if you drop some food on it, rather than commanding it again and risking a further drop in loyalty.

Wenchy