• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why does my paperdoll bag theme never save? How to change from polar bear white?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When the new paperdoll bag backgrounds were implemented, I changed mine to the white polar version. I've decided more items are hard to see in it than in the default. How do I get my new selection to 'stick"? I've changed it on several toons many, many times and it never saves, when I re-log I still get polar. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When the new paperdoll bag backgrounds were implemented, I changed mine to the white polar version. I've decided more items are hard to see in it than in the default. How do I get my new selection to 'stick"? I've changed it on several toons many, many times and it never saves, when I re-log I still get polar. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks!
I logged out and back in right after changing and saving it and it stuck. Can't remember who advised trying that, but it worked for me when I was having the same issue.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thanks!
Are you closing the client by the little "X" or proper through "quit game"? At least in EC it's that you have to properly shutdown the game to get things saved.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you closing the client by the little "X" or proper through "quit game"? At least in EC it's that you have to properly shutdown the game to get things saved.
Same applies in CC but at least in my case it was making the changes and then doing other stuff for a hour or two before logging seemed to make it forget the change.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tyrath, that seems to have worked on Calavera, I'll try the others later but this may be the solution. Thanks again.