• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do you play Pac shard?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is it about Pac that pulls you in?

I have played Pac as a main shard for a very very long time. Over 10 years now. I have seen it all here.

From my first UO char "Hollywood Hogan" the archer theif. All the way to "Tesla".

I have feuded with some legends on this shard; Fingolfin, Moryia, Anguisette, WhiteWorlock and MsWarlock, Barbie, Anki, The entire Entreri Guild, P^H, DX, Vandal, Mrs Kitty, PTC Mall, all the way to Hargon and Sag... and TONS more.

I love this shard. I'll never leave.

S

suprshadow

Pac is home been playing it since 01. I can't leave and getting easy kills from M is just a cherry on top of an already amazing server... Keep giving me the money M can't wait for you guys to go Faction cause then it is just easy points and money :D

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've played here since the shard came up. I've quit tons of time and always come back when I have more free time. I think I stay here because this is where I was 1-3 on the bounty boards years ago and have always done my pvping/ getting rich I have to much crap to move shards hehe

B

Balian of Asgard

I love to kill idiots, ive grown fond of killing my idiots that i have raised from geekdom.

I am sure there are idiots on every shard, but i really like to get my satisfaction here on pac when i read them crying to me in OooOOOoooOoOo's

:lick::bowdown::gun:

S

SUPRsalad

I actually played atlantic for a majority of my uo career.
Moving from atl to pac was simple for me.
ATL is like living in a big dirty city. fun for a while but loses its charm after a while.
Pac is like a smaller quieter college town.
Also, I've found that there are less people on pac like Angerisagift (not the toon, but the actual dude, and if you know him, you know what I am talking about.) and wouldnt you know it, hes from atl!

In summary, the difference between Pac and ATL is the same difference they have in real life too. THeres a major cultural difference that doesn't need spelling out.

Frankly, I like playing with californians (punctuated with a few canadians of coarse) You gotta play where you're understood.

Hey there. I am the player formerly known as Nadir Entreri. Thought I'd pay my respects to the guy who mentioned my friend, Barbie. Glad to know she was remembered.

Attachments

Sqrlking

Adventurer
PAC is where I joined my first guild [SWG], where I learned about PvP and high end pvm, and where I created my first 7xGM. In short, when I get UO nostalgia, its about PAC, and it keeps me coming back.