• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do thieves have to use a sperate forum???

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
second attempt with this post, as my original has disappeared without notice or reason.

I've been running a thief and posting under my alt for yrs now. And now that thieves are getting some stuff to do..other than steal from players, This forum has become a whiners corner. Why is it exactly that a char with stealing ...which makes them a thief...is unwelcome to post here and ask advice from other thieves? wa wa We're not stealing from only players..we're stealing from monsters now too.
I've heard the "most thieves here are ONLY pvp thieves" answer over and over...and yet this is the thieves forum. Not treasure hunters...not rares collectors.. THIEVES. Just cause one or two people wish to keep the reins on their lil empire is not a good enough reason for thieves to get flamed every time they post about a stealing issue that doesn't involve a players pocket.
Any one else see this as a ******** way of doing things? why do we need a separate forum for stealing from players and stealing from monsters?

* dons flame ****** suit and waits to see what happens*

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This belongs in this forum. If you have issues with it...talk with the admins.

Thanks...la

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do thieves have to use a sperate forum???

Because Rico is a snob?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because Rico is a lot of things that you'd have to go post this question over in Stratics OT to get a realistically close to truth answer.

T

T_Amon_from_work

is THIS the thread you're griping about?

Please do a forum search before accusatory statements. It simply rolled off your active threads list ... do a forum search by username.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Nice answer: Because PvP Thieves and Crate/Dungeon Thieves are professions altho with different targets.

Not so nice answer: As has been pointed out, Stratics OT can be used to REALLY put it out there, and I am sure Rico (and mebbe others) will enlighten you.

Nuttin' but good will, Rico! <chuckle> I need to go to OT and see if anyone has taken the offers yet.