• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do people rage about ToT monsters? :(

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go somewhere else, Tokuno is a big place..or better yet, go outside & wait for them to leave! :wall: Quit complaining about people killing "YOUR" BIG MONSTERS!

S

Saris

same reason ppl complain about ppl complaning about ppl complaining :p

but it will get worse, wait till 59 goes live on atl

I have always wondered though, why you can have an issue with someone in game but instead of asking them to stop, folks come to stratics first and complain.

W

wee papa smurf

Its because no-one bought the rights to the spawns before this event started so there all peeved they cant scream mummy help! i dunno, it sounded good in my head :blushing:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dunno, my guildmates have been bothered some during the event but I haven't really been harassed or accused of 'stealing' monsters. Tokuno is huge, I agree, its not like you can only kill one monster to get these drops... it should be pretty simple.

K

Kazar

Eventually people will get bored with it and all will go back to normal. You know.....

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing ever changes. I remember the noobs running around the Brit graveyard spamming "MINE MINE MINE" after some critter attacked me and I'd auto whack it. Don't see that much anymore though, nobody ever goes there.