• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Can't I get over 251 Mana???

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
mana.PNG

I have the possibility of having 257 Mana but I cannot get above 251. I cannot seem to find a reason anywhere. Is there a theoretical limit of 251?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I recall someone saying there is a limit.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Might want to beef up the mana regen on ur suit
Agree, MR is more important than the total mana pool. But in the OP's defense, we cannot see the character's MR in that gump. It could be already 30.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How you got 251 is a feat in itself. There was a hard cap put in and it was I think (don't quote me) in publish 49. The PvP publish or should I say scandal, because that's what it was.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm sitting at 249 thinking about getting general lethes epaulettes for 8 more mana but if it's capped no reason what really bothers me is the yet again total lack of communication from the developers and yes i did ask on official forums

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
I seem to remember way back when devs said that numbers wise, they are set at 255 and rolls over to 0 at 256? That was due to the coding limitations when the game was created. I may be mistaken but that sticks out for whatever reason...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sitting at 249 thinking about getting general lethes epaulettes for 8 more mana but if it's capped no reason what really bothers me is the yet again total lack of communication from the developers and yes i did ask on official forums
Do you have 30 MR?

You can copy to test center and put them on and see for yourself.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is popps available to confirm that 257 mana is greater than 251 when getting dungeon drops . Clearly the added 6 mana should grant you the ability to cast ONE more spell and thus potentially receiving a gift. And running a bard buff for your group is an unfair advantage over those of us with one account.

That is the way I see it ...