• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Why can i not let the forum COMUNITY decide if they like there MOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why cant the forum comunity not voice there opinion on the forum MOD?

I dont care if hes been in place for years (as this is what i was told by admin and they said they will "talk" to him)

Is Straitcs really a comunist forum? Really? So if 51% of people dont like the mod we just have to put up with them?

Thats gona be the end of stratics as 70% of the world is democratic as comunism is like this.

If 51% of people dont like there boss the boss gets the sack thats how a democratic world works but your saying "screw you people" we let people WE want to be leaders.....

Thunderz

Y

Yen Sid

IBTL :)

And I think there should be some say but they can run it how they please since they own it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Really? You want this to go down this way? I have tried to be diplomatic... You will not get your answers here. I could be very blunt. I will try to be nice...

Stratics is not a democratic forum. It is a business. It is a fan site. It is a community. It is family.

You can choose to participate at will. Or not.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Be careful Thunderz... It is about to get very real. Heed my advice.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
And if my style offends you... be careful what you ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.