• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why are the vendors so bad here?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't find anything in Luna.

Where are the merchants? Are there any good vendor shops with scrolls/gear/kits/etc ? Mainly stat scrolls at this point.

Pretty disappointed with the selection so far.

Y

Yalp

well Baja's economy is very different than Atlantic's. that's just how we roll! Also, right now, in prep for SA most items that will have high value in SA changes have been pulled from the vendors.. those that weren't have been bought up by Baja residents.

It's without question, if there's something specific you need, you'll find it on Baja, just post it here... but if you're looking to buy out the vendors to cross shard back, you might find this trip less than successful.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite the contrary.. I am bringing four people with me to start our Baja chapter of my guild.

I brought barbed kits, totems, quivers, and pendants from Atlantic for everyone. We don't play Atlantic, that's just where I found the best deal on bulk barbed kits. Now that I'm here I need some 15 stat scrolls and there is nothing (forgot to xfer them). There are no decent 100% poison weapons to train with. The armor selection is sub par. Of course I'm basing this off of Luna alone and a certain website that checks the vendors.

But I need 4 +15 stat scrolls if anyone has them..

Y

Yalp

before you know it.. you'll have a reply from some of the pvp guilds on the stat scrolls. Perhaps someone has some decent armor, but my guess is most of it's been pulled due to the unraveling aspect for imbuing. what kind of weps do you need? we all have some in our storage.

Welcome to Baja!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I hope you're right, but I doubt people pulled runic tailor armor for unraveling. You can't unravel something made of a special material (horned/spined/barbed leather).

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as for weapons, I'm looking for a 100% poison damage weapon and a demon slayer of the same weapon class (preferably a fast weapon).

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I admit I had to think about it, but wtf.

More fights = more fun. Contact me at 51520025 or through PM's and I'll get you guys some +15's. They don't sell for crap anyways.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added to ICQ. And we will bring you some fights. We field 3 on average, sometimes 2, sometimes if all the planets align we bring 5.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a 100% poison damage weapon and a demon slayer weapon.

Demon slayer can be the only property, looking for both weapons to be of the same weapon skill.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, are you guys planning to jump into factions?

:D

I have a 100% poison dagger and a 100% poison war axe if you want them.

Ahh found a demon slayer spear (2.75 speed). You can make a fencer for the silver farming! Maybe you'll find an Exiler somewhere and someone can use a macer for the farming.

PM me if you're interested.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh craps, I forgot to look. I blame the lack of a reminder icq.

B

BardMal

Sarsmi has well stocked vendor outside of tram Yew. I used that for repairs and powders et all until I got my char skills operable on Baja.

I love playing here, the folks are really nice. Kindness = greatness in my book.

R

RD Gumbie

+15s I would imagine will turn into +20s which can be turned into +25s so most people are buying them up or keeping them. I had cheap scrolls of all kinds and they all sold except 2 +20 skill scrolls within the few weeks they announced that we would be able to power up our scrolls so I didnt restock, same goes for mini arties and arties.

And I was told you could unravel player made equipment to.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can unravel anything that isn't blessed.
You can't unravel things that are made with special materials, unless they changed something.
I think you can unravel stuff made with special material, you just can't imbue stuff already made with special material. But I could be totally wrong.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to destroy my sweater...Woah-ah-woah-ah-woah.
Hold this thread as I walk away... As I walk away.
Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked.
Lying on the floor, lying on the floor
I've come undone.