• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why -3/-6 Dex Penalty after logging in?

G

I log off in an Inn (in New Haven)

When I log in a day later, I have a -3 Dex penalty, shows as an Icon near my HP bars. It goes away a bit later, not sure how.

So I log off on Thursday night (in the Inn), log in on Saturday AM, now have a -6 Dex penalty, same Icon, and after playing 6 hours its still there. It was not there when I logged off.

The icon says "Clumsy - -6% to Dexterity".

I checked all my items, even removed them all, didn't make any difference, didn't see any with a penalty. Char is fully fed, and not carrying too much.

So there is a penalty for being logged off in an Inn?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The buff/debuff icon did not go away after logging out in the inn. Go back to fight the spellbinders in Old Haven a little. They will recurse you again. When the spells wears off the icons will dissapear again.

There is a bug that keep showing the icons if you log out before the spells have worned off.

When there is no timer on the icons it don't dissapear but the spell and the effect is not active even with the icon showing.