• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Who's the scammer?

iPhilthy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I'm out doing some shopping just now to get some Europa Gold cloth and I come across this vendor. I had to take a second look because I couldn't believe what I saw! It would be a shame if someone spent 25m for this cloth thinking it's Europa Gold.

Take a look at the screenshots. The cloth in the right backpack is mine to compare to the hue of the person selling this "Europa Gold" cloth.

Scams.png Fake Europa Gold Scams.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In their very weak defense, they do call it "Europe Gold" and not "Europa Gold"... maybe the peeps of Europe have lower gold standards than the peeps of Europa, I dunno...

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Those sashes were a clicky without attendence in an event required. I watched people gating in new toon after new toon for hours, they must have really wanted 1,000 sashes.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EXACTLY nails its sunshine cloth also the orange color is the new fire pigment from the uo store ... Dont get taken on these as a "Rare" Easily creatable cloth