• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who's buying the EM Event drop of 2020 Sep 19

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who's buying the EM Event drop of 2020 Sep 19 for a ridunculous amount of money?

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what is considered a ridunculous amount of gold these days? I'm pretty sure I don't have any EM award items. Of course I really don't have anything in the way of gold either.

On a totally unrelated topic are you sure you want to admit to still getting EM items? I thought the changes a couple of years ago mostly prevented weenies like you (and certainly former weenies like me) from getting award items because it was eating into the RMT folks profits.

Disclaimer : the 2nd part was clearly just a troll. I really don't care about EM events/awards, or community, or players or ...

Disclaimer #2 : ok I seem to be doing it again

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the first EM item I've gotten in a long time. I wonder if EM Obsidian used the new EM tools to deliberately make a "boss" that someone other than a chain-thrower could score on.
I'm hearing that "ridunculous" is 300M for this item, which is much more than the usual ridunculous amount of 175M. This item is of unusual appearance and makes an interesting noise, hence the increased ridunculousness.

I'm not having much success at roleplaying Weenie Leader at the moment. Too much of the old gang is on hiatus now, or more into crafting/decorating. I gots to wait for Dagny and Amber to come back, and for WildStar to finish sorting all the junk I put in her mailbox.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then
I hope the 12 hour rule is in effect...
I match this bid and raise by a 105 macing powerscroll and a fully loaded wand of fireworks.
Then I will throw in one of those new reward tiles as I have gotten 3 of 5 the same ( bleeping) one

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not putting that in a mailbox, because I noticed that I could take things out of [name redacted]'s mailbox. I'm not trusting mailboxes with anything valuable any more.